What music are you listening to?

teddy

Duckmeister
The Travelling Wilburys. What a bunch of talent in this group. How sad to lose so many of them.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Been driving quite a lot today so spoiled myself with a large helping of CREAM. Clapton Bruce and Baker. How did three people make so much music. The first of the supergroups.

teddy

Pharcyde

What I listen is:
Italo disco/disco/spacesynth/cosmic/new wave/synthpop but also 70s psychedelic rock,soul,jazz and grooves.....quite big field of interest isnt it?:)

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Been driving quite a lot today so spoiled myself with a large helping of CREAM. Clapton Bruce and Baker. How did three people make so much music. The first of the supergroups.

teddy
Ted, I hope you had some coffee or tea to go along with all of that Cream? :shake::shake:
You're right, Cream was one ass-kicking super group!

p.s. Congrats on your 7,000 plus posts! Keep up the good work! :trp:

Last edited:

teddy

Duckmeister
Thanks Steve. And to think it started with just one post.

Clapton has released a new Album called, I believe OLD SOCK. Have not heard any of it yet but I believe contains a mixture of music.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Joni Mitchell

Such a wide range of music. The list of stars she has played alongside ranges from Pat metheny to Johnny Cash

teddy

Last edited:

John Watt

I urge anyone to try and sing along with Joni Mitchell for a real music lesson.
She was on the radio and TV all the time when I was younger,
and it was easy to take her for granted, thinking she's a good looking girl,
playing nice guitar with some nice songs,
until you tried to sing along with her, and it got difficult right away.
Nobody ever paved over her paradise.

trajcep

I am listening to every kind of music that don't become boring quickly. By boring songs I mean on these too commercial songs that after listening to them five or six times - you get irritated. Even if you hear them on the radio in some daily pub you feel that you want to leave in the same moment just because of the song that comes to your ears. By the way, latino songs are my favourite, with Bachata as a similar category. I think it originally comes from the Dominican Republic.