What music are you listening to?

teddy

Duckmeister
After The Goldrush - Neil Young

The trouble with a multi changer in the boot is..YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE DISCS. Neil Young may well be in the car for some time.

Teddy

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Teddy, A truly great album. If memory serves, does that include one of the most compelling songs ever written about drug addiction--"The Needle and the Damage Done", or is that on one of his other great album such as Harvest? I also love his "Cinnamon Girl"--not sure from which album that is either.

teddy

Duckmeister
I think that might be Harvest Steve. However it does feature SOUTHERN MAN. Probably the best album he made on his own, IMNSHO.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Being a devoted Joni Mitchell fan I am ashamed to admit that I have never really listened to Court and Spark.....untill tonight. If you like her lilting voice then you will love it. Mainly love songs, but i can forgive her for that

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Sorry Steve - Not familiar with Richard Corey.........

Just listened to some Fleetwood Mac and Heart........

John Watt

Yeah! I just had "Terry Walsh and John Watt, Nov.11, 1984", in the cassette deck.
While I was in St. Catharines after hours, I visited Terry at his new residence,
a Walnut Street house with Mike Lucyk, a great bassist, and Jim Anderson, a drummer.
Terry and I not only talked about the music scene and his acoustics, we got jamming, and pulled an all-nighter.
We did it again a few days later, and Mike surprised me with some tapes.
I moved so much this last couple of years I hadn't seen them for a while or listened since getting them,
and listening has been a revelation, a small revelation, but still very interesting,
experiencing myself from a now perspective.

Too bad there isn't anywhere for me to "like" myself, except here.