What music are you listening to?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello matthall and welcome to the forum. What are your musical interests? Do you play an instrument?

teddy

Duckmeister
I am sanding the hall floor, so it needs to be something loud. The Doors Weird Tales From Inside the Goldmine. Its payback time for the neighbours who have been renovating their house for he last nine months.

teddys

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I am sanding the hall floor, so it needs to be something loud. The Doors Weird Tales From Inside the Goldmine. Its payback time for the neighbours who have been renovating their house for he last nine months.

teddys

Yeah, show 'em Teddy. You can finish them off with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLEyKsK770I :devil:

But remember - earplugs are a must if you want to survive it.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Teddy, Play Light My Fire at full throttle if you really want to get back at them. They say that "revenge is a dish best served cold", but not in this case!

teddy

Duckmeister
Even better Steve, Horse Latitudes.

teddy

PS old Italian saying - Friends help you move. Good friends help you move bodies ;)

teddy

Duckmeister
The Beatles Sargent Peppers HCB

Never tire of them Particularly Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Good_Friend_Best_Friend.jpg

PS old Italian saying - Friends help you move. Good friends help you move bodies ;)
This explains a lot, then...

teddy

Duckmeister
As my wife was out I managed a couple of hours of Simon and Garfunkel from my collection

teddy

White Knight

As my wife was out I managed a couple of hours of Simon and Garfunkel from my collection

teddy

Which albums in particular, Teddy? I was a big fan of theirs "back in the day", and I still have many of their albums on vinyl.

teddy

Duckmeister
The Sound of Silence and one of their compilations. One of my favourite albums is Bookends

teddy

White Knight

@ Teddy, I shall always remember Bookends because on the night I was listening to it down in the basement, the announcement was made that Martin Luther King had been killed in Memphis. That memory will stay with me until the day I die.

teddy

Duckmeister
You can always like music to great moments in life Steve. Hope it did not spoil your enjoyment of Simon and Garfunkel

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
At home today following more laser eye surgery so working my way through some of my vinyl. Starting with Santana.

teddy