What jazz have you been listening to today?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Dear Br. Gord,

You do me way too much honor - Tbh, I don't have much of JLP's recordings, as a matter of fact I only have the Cosmic Messenger album - Maybe his music is way too "Psychodelic" for some. But FWIW, I gratefully accept acknowledgement for my, imo, very "eclectic" tastes in music - From JSBach to REO Speedwagon and McCoy Tyner.

Today "Egocentric Molecules" got me "jazzed up"........So, while the kids were cooing to JSBach on the Lautenwerk, JLP cranked over this old, moi, Model T Ford........:grin:

teddy

Duckmeister
Thought I would join the club and listen to some JLP. Interesting. Not sure at the moment but I will give it some time

teddy

John Watt

There I was, deep in the back rooms of a produce supplier in Niagara Falls,
trying to help a community Good Food Box organizer correct a Welland delivery mistake.
It was very chilly, those vegetables didn't need to hear more music to keep growing,
but there was some kind of new age classical version of something playing in the background.
The assistant manager said Wallenda's wirewalk didn't create a bump in restaurant business.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
trying to help a community Good Food Box organizer correct a Welland delivery mistake.
It was very chilly, those vegetables didn't need to hear more music to keep growing,
but there was some kind of new age classical version of something playing in the background.
The assistant manager said Wallenda's wirewalk didn't create a bump in restaurant business.

????????:confused::confused::confused:????????

Je ne comprends-pas:shake::banghead:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I suppose they were engaged firmly with the wire man, did you see it?