What music are you listening to?

Just Is

For me it's been a new copy of Jazz Samba, just rec'd today (Getz and Byrd). Also downloaded and burnt some "Cachao", and gave a listen.

Love cuban music

Just Is (Brian)

teddy

Duckmeister
I have to admit Mat that i will try anything. I like this album because it is probably as near to a national Jamacian sound as you can get. Nothing commercial about it just well played reggae. About the only thing I can not stomach is the Britsh Country and Western "my dog is dead" stuff although I do like Johnny Cash and what I consider American folk. I also have a copy of Buena Vista Social Club which is well played. They visited Canterbury for one night about two years ago but the tickets were over£100.00 each which would have made an expensive evening. Rap also leaves me cold. I just do not see the point in it. I listen to some clasical music as well. Bach is my favourite composer. There is a majesty about his work, as far as I am concerned. Sorry, long answer.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I'm open to new experiences but I won't say yes to pop, or reggae, or rap, or modern jazz. Oh, wel...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Montefalco,

Ooooh! I'm going to find that piece and give it a "whirl". :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

teddy

Duckmeister
Just downloaded the soundtrack of Midnight Cowboy. Loved the book, then loved the film and love the soundtrack. Inspirational.

teddy