What music are you listening to?

wljmrbill

Marie-claire Alain playing Bach.. a dvd with her playing the old organs in the towns he composed/played. Very good and great commentary by her as she -plays and interrupts his music... blockbustersonline has it

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I'm listening to Beethoven's 9th symphony performed on two pianos.

wljmrbill

a dvd of performance of : Die Fledermaus - Johann Strauss ll with Pamela Armstrong,Thomas Allan and Ragnar Ulfung. with London Philharminic under direction of Valdimir Jurowski

Catrina

John Abercrombie, Badi Assad, and Larry Coryell - Three Guitars, superb acoustic guitar textures, transparent sound.

Dorsetmike

Douglas Amrine, pedal harpsichord playing Bach's Prelude and Fugue in Eb Maj BWV552, on last.fm. I was surprised to find this on last.fm, from the album Pro Cembalo Pleno.

elderflower

listening to" Walking through the path of life" by Ernesto Cortazar. Only came across him recently but I love his music. Does anyone else know his compositions? If you visit Youtube and type in his name you can hear so much of his work And watch beautiful videos at the same time. I find my heart rate and blood pressure going down every time. Elderflower
( Sylvie Pacey)