Reintroduction

sparky

Hello once again to everyone I had not gone away had just been so deeply into work mode that I had no time for anything else but I did miss you guys & gals i did not realise it had been so long until i logged in & saw this note
Hello sparky, welcome back! It appears that you have not posted on our forums in a while. If you like, feel free to post a new thread or reply about any subject of your interest in one of our forums - or perhaps ask a question? (or help provide a solution), or maybe just engage in conversation with another member. The possibilities are many and the forums are open to you! :).
Glad to see that nothing much has changed see you somewhere on the forums soon

sparky

Greetings Sparky ...

Great to have you back onboard :wave:
Incidently I once got involved in a little pub in Burrowbridge in the wilds of Somerset UK ( Real Cider Country) in a gigantic muso drinking session with a medieval players group :guitar: :smash: who had a real big krummhorn player who could drink :alc:more than me so he was quite good & from what I vaguely remember of the evening:confused: that was quite good too but I think I was in trouble when I got home. Still as you say krummhorn old musos never die but they definately do pass from bar to bar & Rojo believe me my music lessons are always fun
Please visit Tim Pitman Opera singer Thanks Vic Spark:cheers:

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Yeah, welcome back, I have got that note quite a few times now, I just haven't had the time to get on, busy with schoolwork, music and other activities that I do.

Cheers
Gareth.