EWQL: Mozart - Quintet for clarinet... KV 581

Strunch

Download/Stream: Mozart - Quintet for clarinet, 2 violins, viola and cello in A major, KV 581 (1789) - Allegro

Unknown sequencer

Prepared by me with Native Instruments(NI) EWQL Symphonic orchestra Silver, but I added a flute and thereby turned the quintet into a sextet. The sampled sound is a little bit too obvious now and then, but I think it came out fairly well, all-in-all, albeit the Silver version is the cheap version of EWQL.
Let me know what you people think. I'm aware that it can't remotely live up to the standards of a live orchestra, but I find it fun to toy with anyway, and should you like it; then you have free sequenced mozart right there :)

Strunch

The studies continue..

..although the replies have been, well, not there.. I know the Mozart quintet was a little bit cheesy, and that this review section is primarily for music composed by one self. But I do this to study compositions for my own music, and especially Mozart fascinates me in that regard.

Here are two more.. This first one, is one I made for my mother so she can sing duet on it with another singer. She's an amateur opera singer and pianist.

Mozart: Don Giovanni - Là ci darem la mano

This next one is just what it is. Lakme with a glockenspiel.

Delibes: Lakme - The Flower Duet

I hope you'll enjoy listening to this, although it's not the real McCoy.

Edit: My mother couldn't use the Mozart duet to my disappointment, there's apparently something wrong with the score I picked up on the net. Someone has been too creative, and people familiar with the piece should be able to hear this creativity.. Oh well, so sadly it won't be with vocals in the future unless I remake it again.

Last edited: